Boycott Adv./SDL 0.2.8 R1
Boycott Advance is a SDL based Gameboy Advance Emulator.
Boycott Advance/SDL is based on the BA core, with one essential difference: it uses the Simple Direct Media Library rather than the DirectX libraries. Consequently, it can be used on many different platforms, while still using the excellent BA core.
Unlike the original BA, BA/SDL doesn't have any GUI(except for the BeOS version), though for those who dislike commandline programs there are several frontends available (see download section).
What's New in This Release:
· Completely insync with BoyCott Advance v0.2.8;
· Incorperated the new sdlemu library;
· BoyCott Advance sdl-core is completely rewritten for use of the new sdlemu library;
· Many bugfixes and code enhancements (somewhat speedier);
· Many filter options to a total of 19(!) different SDL filters;
· Optimized OpenGL and SDL rendering options;
· And many changes which are infact to many to note!;