AdvanceMENU is a frontend for AdvanceMAME, MAME, MESS, RAINE and any other emulator.
AdvanceMENU runs in Linux, Mac OS X, DOS, Windows and in all the other platforms supported by the SDL library.
Here are some key features of "AdvanceMENU":
· Simply download and run. Copy the executable and run it!
· Auto update of the rom info.
· Vertical and horizontal orientation.
· Support for any TV/Arcade Monitor like AdvanceMAME but it's good also for a normal PC monitor.
· Static and Animated image and clip preview (PNG/PCX/ICO/MNG). Up to 192 images at the same time!
· Sound preview. (MP3/WAV). You can select a special sound for every game played when the cursor move on it.
· Sound backgrounds (MP3/WAV). Play your favourite songs or radio records in background.
· Sound effects (MP3/WAV) for key press, program start, game start, program exit...
· Support for zipped images and sounds archives.
· Screensaver. A slide show of the game images.
· Selectable background and help images with translucency.
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes some bugs for 64-bit platforms, allowing it to work on these platforms.