An open source cloud infrastructure management software
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in abiCloud 1.0.0-GA:
- [ABICLOUD-122] - Installation of libvirt and libvirt-java and configuration of server for libvirt not detailed
- [ABICLOUD-355] - Deploy: no error reported when vsm is wrong
- [ABICLOUD-370] - Changes in resources of a Virtual Machine are overwritten with default configuration in the Appliance
- LICENSE TYPE:
- Mozilla Public License Version 1.1
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- The Abiquo Community
- ROOT \ System \ Clustering and Distributed Networks
Abicloud is an open source infrastructure software for the creation and integral management of Public & Private This tool strives to offer users scaling capacities, management and provisioning of servers, storage and networks as well as applications.
Last updated on February 24th, 2010