Scarlet is a clustering extension for the Atlassian Jira project.
Based on Terracotta DSO, a powerful open source solution for transparent clustering, Scarlet provides a flexible and powerful solution for highly demanding Jira environments. Best of all, it's Open Source software, with commercial support available on demand.
Scarlet is Open Source software, and we are happy to provide it at no cost and no obligations. If you feel you need professional help in implementing Scarlet and/or your advanced Jira architecture, Sourcesense, a well-established Atlassian partner and Open Source specialist, is able to provide you with bundled distributions of Jira, Terracotta and Scarlet, professional services, custom extensions and more.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
· Apache Ant
· Jira Enterprise version 3.12.3
· Terracotta 2.7.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Compatible with Terracotta 2.7.0 (other versions are not officially supported).
· Proper support for batch indexing.
· Several improvements and fixes, here is the full list.