A JDBC driver implementation that provides light-weight.
HA-JDBC project is a JDBC driver implementation that provides light-weight, transparent clustering capabilities to groups of homogeneous JDBC- accessed databases.
- Supports any database accessible via JDBC.
- High-availability - Database cluster can lose a node without failing the current transaction.
- Improves performance of concurrent read-access by distributing load across individual nodes.
- Support for full JDBC 3.0 (Java 1.4) feature set.
- Compatible with JDBC RowSet implementations found in Java 1.5.
- Out-of-the-box database-independent strategies for synchronizing a failed cluster node.
- Exposes JMX management interface to allow administration of database clusters.
- Open source (LGPL).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed parsing of local attribute of database, datasource, etc.