DRBD Management Console 0.9.9
A Java application for managing DRBD and Heartbeat cluster systems
This program is intended for administrators who understand the concepts and details of DRBD and Heartbeat. But in many smaller shops they have lots of other tasks than DRBD and Heartbeat administration.
Every time there is something to do with the DRBD/Heartbeat setup administrators find it hard to remember the right commands, since they use them so seldom.
The DRBD management console does not require any kind of agent or client code on the cluster nodes. It uses ssh access, as you do when you work with your servers.
- Wizard driven installation/update of DRBD/Heartbeat on you cluster nodes
- Wizard driven creation of Heartbeat configuration file ha.cf
- Presents NICs and block devices
- Graphical representation of complete DRBD status
- Create new DRBD resources in the DRBD overview
- Actions on DRBD resources available as context menu in the DRBD status view
- Graphical representation of Heartbeat resources and their constraints
- Resource states and the node they run on included in the graph
- Context menus with actions on Heartbeat resources
- Text console view of all commands DRBD MC issues
DRBD Management Console
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Skipping the initial full sync in the DRBD wizard was implemented, and some visual issues were fixed.