Heaven Benchmark is a free and powerful application that empowers hardware manufacturers and overclockers to tests the abilities of GPUs (Graphics Processing Unit).
With Heaven Benchmark you can do extreme hardware stability testing, as well as monitor GPU clock and temperature. It provides support for multi-monitor configurations, OpenGL 4.0, and translations in English, Chinese and Russian languages.
Heaven Benchmark is a cross-platform application that supports Linux, Mac OS X and Windows operating systems.
· GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4xxx and higher, NVIDIA GeForce 8xxx and higher, Intel HD 3000 and higher
· Video memory: 512 Mb
· Disk space: 1 Gb
· Proprietary video drivers required
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Benchmarking presets for convenient comparison of results
· GPU temperature and clock monitoring
· Drastic improvement of SSDO
· Stars at nighttime
· Improvement of lens flares
· New, improved version of UNIGINE Engine under the hood
· Detection of multiple GPUs
· Anti-aliasing support on Mac OS X
· Enhancement of automation scripts in Pro version
· New Advanced edition (see details below)
· Russian and Chinese localization