Backup Twitter Tweets with TwitterBackup
Enter your Twitter user name here. Not your email address.
Well, your password.
This is the name of the file where your tweets will be stored after they have been downloaded.
If the file exists, TwitterBackup will read it and add only newer tweets to it. This is an incremental backup and faster than a full backup.
If you are connected to the internet through a proxy, enter the proxy address and the port (optional) here. Examples: blaproxy, blaproxy:9080.
To download all Tweets, click this button. This will start the Twitter back up process.
* TwitterBackup might not work if you have blank characters in your password.
* License is MIT License (OSI certified), as always.
* There is a delay time of one minute between requests (as demanded by the Twitter API).
* Depending on the number of your updates, the backup process can take a long time.
* Your settings are stored on your computer, not on my server or anywhere on the net.