TurnKey Linux Backup and Migration
A new kind of smart backup/restore system that just works
Turnkey Linux is an open source project developing a free virtual appliance library that features the very best server-oriented open source software. Each virtual appliance is optimized for ease of use and can be deployed in just a few minutes on bare metal, a virtual machine and in the cloud.
Why? Because everything that can be easy, should be easy.
Packaging a solution as a virtual appliance can be incredibly useful because it allows you to leverage guru integration skills to build ready to use systems (I.e., turn key solutions) that just work out of the box with little to no setup.
- Save time and money: leverage the best free open source software to do more with less.
- It just works: get ready-to-use solutions up and running in minutes on bare metal, a virtual
machine, or in the cloud.
- Secure and easy to maintain: auto-updated daily with latest security patches.
- 100% Open Source: free from expensive and restrictive proprietary licensing.
- Based on Ubuntu 8.04.3: a Long Term Support release.