Keep is a backup system for KDE.
In order to compile Keep you need to have unsermake.
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system. If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.
Running `configure' takes a while. While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `unsermake' to compile the package.
What's New in This Release:
· ADD: possibility to use an inclusion/exclusion list when setting up backup source
· ADD: possibility to control rdiff-backup process priority
· ADD: Restore backup wizard now displays last backup date
· FIX: Backup every hour bug fixed