KaTeker is a backup tool for Linux useful for small companies and private people.
KaTeker is a backup tool for Linux useful for small companies and private people. It saves data onto hard disk and CDs or other random access media.
- saving data onto hard disk
- saving the archives onto multiple media like CD
- a graphical user interface
- restoring files: finding the version of a file to restore and restoring is in most cases a task of less than 1 minute
- a data base with information on the media and the data saved onto the media
- incremental backup
- periodical backup
- supporting restore on crashed systems because using tar or dar archives in a mirrored directory structure
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!