FileBackup is an easy-to-use backup and restore utility with GUI.
FileBackup is an easy-to-use backup and restore utility with GUI. It supports patch backups, soft and hard links, has an ability to backup to a standard ZIP archive, on a removable disk, FTP server or Tape unit. You can easily 'teach' the program how to do the hard work, then you make your backups in a few steps.
- Easy-to-use Interface - Easy-to-use GUI interface helps you start backup and restore within seconds!
- Huge storage options - Ability to backup on any kind of removable disks or to any standard FTP server gives you whole freedom where backup your data. Get all benefits of backup: compression, encryption, span disks, partial restores and others... Support of rsh is planned.
- Incremental backup archive - Smart incremental and patch backups minimize backup time by backing up only changes which were made with your files.
- Command line mode - You can start FileBackup from command line and use it in your shell scripts.
- Encryption - You can use any encryption program you want.
- Email reporting - Detailed log of backup process can be send via email to any address.
- External commands - Customize your backups by using any number of external commands before and after backup.
- Partial and full restores - When your previously good file has been corrupted or lost, the last thing you want to do is spend hours finding and restoring your system. Software has been designed to get you running fast, with minimum effort and minimum cost.