Dirvish project is a fast, disk based, rotating network backup system.
With dirvish you can maintain a set of complete images of your filesystems with unattended creation and expiration. A dirvish backup vault is like a time machine for your data.
· rsync version 2.5.6 or higher
Execute the install script "sh install.sh" from inside the unpack/download directory. The script will ask where to install the various pieces. Be sure you have write permissions for the installation directories.
What's New in This Release:
· Corrected a logic inversion bug in pre-client and post-client that resulted in the wrong working directory.
· Changed rsync code 24 from error to warning.
· Changed == to = in the install script.
· Allow the use of spaces protected by a backslash in the source tree name.