BakAbenaki is the freeware software that allows you to create safety copies of your data.
BakAbenaki has been developed specifically to satisfy the following requirements:
* CORRECTNESS: the software guarantees the copy of any type of data
* efficiency: the copy of the data occurs in fast manner
* USABILITY: graphic interface is simple and intuitive
* PLATFORM-INDEPENDENT: bakabenaki is platform-independent. That means that it could be executed on all most common operating systems that supports java technology, such as Microsoft Windows and Linux. Accordingly the consumer can avoide useless reboot of the system and/or use different programs that cause considerable loss of time and money that has spent in the formation of employees.
Storms, negligence of personal, accidental deletion and internal or external attacks to us network are only some of the innumerable causes of hardware damages that involve loss of data from us personal computers. Accordingly, the problem has engaged a more and more importance in the industries and at home. In fact is disagreeable to suddenly lose all the industrial data or the photos of the last vacation.
BakAbenaki allows to resolve all these problems in a very fast mode, allowing to perform copies of of data in any format on some device, as external hard disk, usb pen, net disk or other.
The program could be executed without installation and can be used by any user independently from the adopted operating system.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· multiple selection of destination during creation of backup
· multiple selection of sources or destinations to remove during creation of backup
· the application show warning message before deletion of a backup
· better visualization of properties of backup
· possibility of suspend and resume the execution of a backup
· graphical user interface more simple
· fixed one important bug