Backup for Google
BackupGoo performs a backup of your content at Google (Google Mail / GMail, Google Calendar, Google Contacts, Google Docs, Google Reader).
Secure Backup - only one click. BackupGoo exports all your information from Google to your local computer.
Standard compliant. BackupGoo saves everything in common file formats. Use your favorite tools to search, view or edit files (e.g. MS Word, MS Outlook).
Free - runs anywhere. If you are not satisfied, you do not have to pay anything. BackupGoo runs on Linux, Windows and Mac OS X.
- Google Mail (Gmail):
- All Mails are downloaded and stored in eml format (Mime Format).
- Mails can be viewed and imported in Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird and any standard compliant email viewer.
- Google Calendar:
- Download all your events and calendars as ical files.
- ical files can be viewed in any calendar application (Microsoft Outlook, Apple ICalendar, any others).
- Google Contacts:
- Downloads all your contacts in the common vcf (vCard) format.
- All common address books can import and view this file format.
- Google Docs:
- Download all your documents (documents, spreadsheets, presentations).
- Presentations: pdf, ppt.
- Documents: doc (Microsoft Word), odt (Open Office), pdf, zip (containing doc, odt, pdf).
- Spreadsheets: xls (Microsoft Excel), ods (Open Office).
- Google Reader:
- Download all subscriptions in an opml file.
- This file can be opened by virtually any blog reader application.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!