Acronis True Image Echo Server Build 8072
Acronis True Image Echo Server delivers greater flexibility and value for Remote Office, SMB for Linux server backup.
As are you running an organization with mission-critical Linux servers in one location and limited IT staff? How much business would you lose if these servers went down? Acronis True Image Echo Server for Linux provides comprehensive system protection and recovery of Linux servers that allows you to get back to business and minimize downtime.
Here are some key features of "Acronis True Image Echo Server":
· Restore the entire Linux servers in minutes after any unforeseen event
· New! Backup image encryption
· Modify images - Mount images in read/write mode and apply changes directly
· Automatic image verification - Peace of mind by ensuring that images have been verified for integrity and can be used for restoration
· Differential backups - Decrease the number of backups you manage
· File-based backups in addition to our traditional image backups
· Exclude files from file backups - Capture only business data and saves space in storage archives
· Custom scripts before/after backups - Facilitate compliance with company-wide backup policies
· Throttling to control hard disk write speed and network bandwidth usage - Minimize disruptions of business operations
· Create CDs with bootable images and bootable recovery media ISOs - Eliminate the need to have separate recovery media and provide flexibility for application management
· 14-day trial
Acronis True Image Echo Server
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!