Pybackpack project is a user friendly file backup tool for Gnome.
A graphical tool to make file backup simpler. Provides a user-friendly interface which allows you to back up your files easily to an archive, to a CD/DVD or to a remote location using SSH.
· GTK+ version 2.2.x
What's New in This Release:
· Code cleanup based on pychecker results
· Use genisoimage instead of mkisofs
· Rearrange the source tree for easier installation and packaging
· Set the backup set path on creation (bug #60)
· Strip newlines from MRU entries