PeaZip is an archiving tool based on 7-Zip which handles mainstream archive formats.
PeaZip can create a large number of archive types: 7Z, ARC, BZ2, GZ, *PAQ, PEA, QUAD/BALZ, TAR, UPX, WIM, XZ, ZIP. It can also extract over 50 archive types: ACE, ARJ, CAB, DMG, ISO, LHA, RAR, UDF, ZIPX and more....
The software is localized in 29 languages and it comes with numerous archive management features.
Here are some key features of "PeaZip":
· All in one utility to extract, create and convert all most popular archive formats (150+)
· Easy to use GUI with Drag&Drop and integration in context menu
· Run in all Windows versions, from 9x to 8, 32 and 64 bit
· Wide array of features: strong encryption, two factor authentication, encrypted password manager, secure deletion, find duplicates, save backup scripts
· High speed, compression ratio, stability and security, relying on proven Open Source technologies from 7-Zip, FreeArc, PAQ, UPX and other state of art projects
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Pea updated to 0.43 release
· Enlarged small icon size
· 16 px icons are now shown in 20px areas (as in Vista and newer systems file explorer) to improve usability on touch devices and high resolution screens
· Improved Recent menu
· menu displays also folders relevant for recent activities
· recent folders quick selection menu in archiving and extraction interfaces does not contain duplicate recent pats
· Various minor fixes
EXTRACTION and ARCHIVING:
· Fixed PEA format single volume size issue on Win64
· Fixed "keyfile not found" issue for PEA format extraction