J7Zip handles 7-zip archives. It can lists the contents of the archive, test the archive files, and extract files from the archive to their full paths in the current directory.
This version supports only unencrypted archives, and archives with the Copy or LZMA codec.
J7Zip can list, test and extract files from an 7z archives.
J7Zip is written in JAVA 5.
This version can :
- Lists contents of archive
- Tests archive files
- Extracts files from archive to their full paths in the current directory
This version supports only :
- non-encrypted archives
- archives with Copy or LZMA codec.
J7zip provides also the JAVA LZMA SDK.
LZMA is default and general compression method of 7z format in 7-Zip compression program (www.7-zip.org). LZMA provides high compression ratio and very fast decompression.
LZMA is an improved version of famous LZ77 compression algorithm. It was improved in way of maximum increasing of compression ratio, keeping high decompression speed and low memory requirements for decompressing.
· Java 1.5
What's New in This Release:
· fix in readme.txt : usage of the LZMA program
· fix in J7zip : a program can now delete a file after having extracted an archive.
· BCJ_x86_Decoder filter added