GRF Tool 1.2.0
GRF Tool is the world's first open source application for extracting GRF archives.
Here are some key features of "GRF Tool":
· A userfriendly and usable interface!
· Very fast loading. A 650 MB GRF archive is loaded in less than 2 seconds *.
· Very fast extraction. You can also abort the extraction process at any time.
· Supports previewing of text files and bitmap images.
· Properly supports Korean text encoding.
· The integrated search bar allows you to find the files you're looking for in no time.
· Works on both Windows and Linux. This is the first GRF extractor that supports Linux!
· Version 1.2 of GRF Tool aims to be a program that does one thing, and does it very well: to view and to extract GRF archives. It cannot repack GRF archives. However, that's planned for future releases.
What's New in This Release:
· Sprite preview support in the Linux/GTK frontend.
· Some bug fixes in the Win32 frontend. This probably solves the error messages that some people get while extracting files.
· Improved GRF file adding support in libgrf.
· Added a pkg-config entry for Linux, so applications can easily use libgrf.
· A Software Development Kit (SDK) for Win32 is now available, making it easier for Win32 software developers to use libgrf.