A handy frontend for the well-known CD/DVD writing packages cdrtools & dvd+rw-tools
Burn-CD is a handy frontend for the well-known cd/dvd writing packages cdrtools & dvd+rw-tools. Burn-CD is written in the Python programming language and intended for use on any modern GNU/Linux OS.
- simple and convenient - just give it the files and dirs to burn;
- supports CD&DVD - use just one approach to burn any disk;
- auto multisession - no need to worry about your previous data;
- text based - could be used without graphics and remotely (ex. ssh, telnet);
- lightweight - start writing quickly straight where you are (ex. mc, xterm);
- info mode - evaluate the disk capabilities fast;
- disk images - it's possible to burn the premade disk images (ex. iso, mdf);
- config file - store your preferences in the config file (ex. verbose=yes);
- cool progress bar
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- added --label=< VOLUME-ID > option
- added --simulate option, to attempt image build before burning
- fixed verbose manufacturer bug