BashBurn is a bash script designed to make CD burning at the console easier.
1. First, download the latest version. Usually the development versions are pretty stable and should not cause any problems for you, but if you want to be on the safe side, get the latest stable version.
2. Second, unpack the downloaded tar.gz file with the command 'tar zxvf BashBurn-xyz.tar.gz' (Where xyz is the version number). This will create a directory and unpack all files into that. Enter that directory and as root, run the install script as './Install.sh' or 'sh Install.sh'. This will start the installation. Just answer the questions asked and in a matter of seconds the installation is done.
3. You can now delete the folder you unpacked BashBurn in, and as your regular user just type 'bashburn' in a console and the program will start. Remember to first configure BashBurn to suit your system, and then its ready to burn away!
If you have problems or things just don't work right, don't be afraid to send me an emailand ask/complain about it.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version adds NRG to ISO conversion.
- It rearranges some menu choices.
- The Czech, Italian, Norwegian, Polish and Spanish translations were removed but will be available for download when they are updated to this release.