ssl-cert-check is a Bourne shell script that checks the expiration status of digital certificates on SSL servers.
It supports both interactive and batch modes and easily integrates with cron. It provides custom expiration thresholds and can be configured to send email if a certificate is close to expiring.
What's New in This Release:
· This release contains a new "-i" option to print the certificate issuer.
· The requirement to use GNU date has been removed (the program now uses a built-in Julian date routine).
· The documentation has also been significantly updated to include numerous useful examples.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Adjusted the file checking logic to use the correct certificate -- Maciej Szudejko
· Add sbin to the default search paths for OpenBSD compatibility -- Alex Popov
· Use cut instead of substring processing to ensure compatibility -- Alex Popov