ssh-keydb is a tool written in Python that provides you with an easy way to manage authorized_keys files that contain OpenSSH public keys, which are used for key-pair authentication.
ssh-keydb is an open source project distributed under the GNU GPL v3 license.
Here are some key features of "ssh-keydb":
· Multiple public keys can be associated to the same user.
· Multiple memberships for users based on public key, role, location and server groups. Each membership can be customized with arguments.
· Per-server, per-login and per-location permissions definition.
· Generation of the authorized_keys file.
· Overview of the user's profile. The chart shows the public keys, permissions, memberships and permissions of the user on a single chart.
· Comes with a simple web front-end.