A new modular open source platform for creating network security tools
The platform provides an intuitive and professional quality graphical user interface for using the tools written for our platform and navigating the information they produce.
Different tasks in our application such as sniffing information directly from the network, or actively collecting information by scanning networks, or exploring the local environment of a remotely deployed probe each have a specialized configuration of the user interface called a perspective.
- Full IPv6 support
- TCP and UDP network scanning
- Service detection
- Operating system identification
- Reverse DNS scanning
- DNS name brute forcing
- DNS zone transfer information gathering
- Geographical information about network addresses
- Authentication brute force attack (against HTTP, FTP,IMAP and POP3)
- Web crawler discovers applications, collects email addresses and adds the site structure to the model
- Integrated terminal for connecting to and interacting with network services