myPMS is a free password management application which will require you to remember only one password making the management of your important passwords simple.
myPMS is a web-based password management application which means it can be accessed from anywhere. It uses simple HTML, PHP and a MySQL database to store your passwords.
Here are some key features of "myPMS":
· Search by host name or drop-down list
· Capability to store application and host associated with password
· Date inserted stored
· Who inserted or updated password stored
· Unlimited password history
· "Invisible" password until mouse curser hovers over password
· Fade to blank page after 60 seconds for additional security
· Database creation using simple MySQL batch file
· HTTPS (SSL) capability if you require
· A web server such as Apache with PHP module (any version)
· SSL module if you wish to run application using HTTPS (optional)
· MySQL database (any version)
What's New in This Release:
· This release changes the way it parses the QUERY_STRING in the Delete option of the application so that you can set the PHP directive register_argc_argv to OFF.
· This directive is OFF by default in recent versions of PHP.