A simple password manager
mnkPasswordKeeper uses the Qt framework for GUI and XML reading. It uses Camellia from NTT as cipher. mnkPasswordKeeper has been run successfully on GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X.
* get a working Qt (Version used: 4.4.1) installation;
* copy mnkPasswordKeeper, fileclose.png and *.qm files in the same target
directory (mine: $HOME/bin).
* default password file is "passworddb.xmls". It is read on common working dir.
* I use a simply but efficient shell script to run it:
* The default Master password for the passworddb.xmls is "default".
Notes: dockwidget is too large. Can't resize it due to a bug in Qt, which may
be fixed in Qt 4.4.0.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.1.0
- Design changes, a new file format, French locale support, and a new UUID generation function.