Vexira Antivirus for Linux is a complete virus defense system designed for easy and dependable virus protection. Vexira Antivirus has been specifically developed to find virus infections on the data storage systems and if possible remove them.
A common network configuration would have Microsoft Windows client workstations storing executables and data on a Linux file server. It is configurable to prevent client workstations from saving, reading, writing, and executing virus infected files.
The program provides the ability to perform regular virus scans on the data storage devices and can be loaded from the command line for maximum control and scheduling using standard scheduling applications.
Here are some key features of "Vexira Antivirus":
· New: Real-time virus scanner (vashield)
· Operation in interactive and automatic modes
· Heuristics virus scanning with definable levels
· Multi-thread virus scanning
· Enable/disable boot scanning
· Can use configuration file for common task
· Command line virus quarantine handling
· GLIBC 2.2.5
· kernel 2.2.x
· Intel Pentium (or compatible) at 200 MHz
· 32 MB RAM
· 10 MB Hard disk space