TaoCrypt is a portable, fast, cryptographic library for most needs.
Here are some key features of "TaoCrypt":
· one way hash functions: SHA-1, MD2, MD4, MD5, RIPEMD-160;
· message authentication codes: HMAC;
· block ciphers: DES, Triple-DES, AES, Blowfish, Twofish;
· stream ciphers: ARC4;
· public key cryptography: RSA, DSA, Diffie-Hellman;
· password based key derivation: PBKDF2 from PKCS #5;
· a pseudo random number generator and large integer support.
There is also support for Base 16/64 encoding/decoding, DER encoding/decoding, and X.509 processing.
To test the build, from the ./test directory run ./test
What's New in This Release:
· This is the third release of TaoCrypt and includes bugfixes, speed optimizations, and increased portability.