Sleutel is an RCP based Password Manager.
Sleutel is a password manager that is written in Java and based upon the Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP). Sleutel securely manages all your web site and application passwords so you don't have to.
Here are some key features of "Sleutel":
- Manages lists of id/passwords pairs for accessing web sites, using a master password, allowing for high strenghth web site passwords
- Passwords are stored in encrypted form.
- Runs on multiple platforms (Windows XP, Linux, MacOS and more)
- Keeps track of password entry usage to indentify entries that may be manually deleted over time.
- Can generate passwords that use user configurable character sets (uppercase, lowercase, special charaters etc)
- Ease of use: Sleutel pre-generates passwords at password entry creation, removing the need to explicitly generate one in a seperate step.
- Ease of use: Search for password entries quickly using the quick search field on the toolbar.
- Using Eclipse RCP perspectives, you can layout the UI as required and layouts are retained by Sleutel.
- Allow deletion of label from the labels view
- Pre-assign label to new password entry, if label is currently selected.
- Added most recently used files support in file menu (feature request 1895664).
- Upgraded to JRE 1.6
- Added 64bit Linux Support
- Moved manager classes into com.s10r.sleutel package
- Recreated plugin.xml/sleutel.product for Eclipse 3.4