Secure Data Manager 2.1.0
Secure Data Manager is a manager for passwords and other private data.
Secure Data Manager (SDM) is a full-featured password manager application written entirely in Java (so it can run on Unix or Windows). It encrypts logins and other private information for Web sites, computers, credit cards, etc.
Here are some key features of "Secure Data Manager":
· Many great features and more coming each month based on user feedback!
· No limit to how you use the product or how often!
· Trusted since you and everyone else can see the code that protects your passwords -- keeping the application clear of any trojans or bad business practices.
· Open source -- so if you know how to write code, you can add any feature you want!
# ./run.sh (be sure that it have execution permission in other case use 'chmod 555 run.sh')
if you need debug information execute:
You can specify the file to open directly from command line, e.g.
# ./run.sh myPwd.sdm
# ./debug.sh myPwd.sdm
What's New in This Release:
· improved GUI - a new look that is more intuitive to use
· right-click popup menu for entries
· easy copy/paste from entry fields
· browswer link or copy/paste option on http:// link
· "other" field can be mult-lined by pressing enter