Qccrypt is a cross-plateform frontend for ccrypt software.
Qccrypt has been developed under the terms of the GPL license v2 and after, using QT4 libraries.
· Qt 4
What's New in 0.1.1 Stable Release:
· When the program starts, it now checks that the ccrypt tool is installed.
· If not, the program ends with return code 1 and displays a message to inform the user.
What's New in 0.2 RC2 Development Release:
· The 3 major improvements are (see changelog for more details) :
· New enter password dialog for encryption process : the password must be confirmed.
· Possibility to encrypt/decrypt a folder recursively.
· Possibility to keep the original file to encrypt/decrypt.