Products.SharkbyteSSOPlugin is a PAS Plugin which gets a variable from the request and uses it to authenticate to the other PAS plugins.
Tested and know to work with LDAPUserFolder
Add this egg in any Zope instance as you prefer.
pip or easy_install
With easy_install / setuptools:
$ easy_install Products.SharkbyteSSOPlugin
$ pip install Products.SharkbyteSSOPlugin
Your Zope app is supposed to be built with plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe. This sample says all:
recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance
In your PAS or PlonePAS user folder
* Add a SharkbyteSSOPlugin from the drop down menu
* Click on the sbs-sso that has been created and tick the two plugins you want it to use.
* By default it uses the X_REMOTE_USER header, but if you want to change it, click on properties and change it.
* If you want it to work with other plugins, you'll have to change the variable names the credentials use (ie: user_id).
· Plone CMS
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Eggification [glenfant]
· Fix authentication bug with unauthorized user [encolpe]
· Support for users with domain prefix like "domainuser" [encolpe]
· Optional challenge plugin that delegates to IIS [encolpe]