PlexCrypt is a smart software that protects documents and folders based on both asynchronous encryption.
Here are some key features of "PlexCrypt":
· PlexCrypt is an easy to use graphical based application for securing documents. PlexCrypt supports both asynchronous encryption based on Public-Key-Infrastructure (PKI) and synchronous encryption based on passwords.
· PlexCrypt supports strong encrypting algorithms such as AES, Blowfish, CAST, DES, ElGamal, IDEA, IES, RC4, RC6, RSA, Rijndael, Serpent Skipjack, Twofish, etc.
· PlexCrypt can encrypt more than one file or folders at once and it automatically compress them in a ZIP format and encrypts the ZIP file using PKI-based encryption.
· PlexCrypt can create self-decrypting files, which can be transfered to other users and can be decrypted without installing PlexCrypt.
· PlexCrypt allows users to archive a set of files and folders in ZIP format and extract a ZIP file contents.
· PlexCrypt allows users to digitally sign documents. This signature can be used to validate that original file has not been altered. It supports MD5WithRSAEncryption, SHA1WithRSA/ISO9796-2, MD2WithRSAEncryption, RIPEMD160WithRSAEncryption, SHA1WithRSAEncryption, RIPEMD160WithRSAEncryption, MD5WithRSA/ISO9796-2 RIPEMD160WithRSA/ISO9796-2, RIPEMD160WithRSA/ISO9796-2 algorithms for digital signatures.
· PlexCrypt allows users to create digest or hashcode for a given file using algorithms such as MD5. This also can be used to validate contents of the file, however it does not use PKI-based algorithms.
· PlexCrypt allows users to create, import and export digital certificates and key-pairs. These digital certificates and key-pairs are used for encryption, decryption and digital signing of documents.
· PlexCrypt is available on most of the platforms such as Windows, Linux, MacOS, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX and other platforms where Java Virtual Machine is available.
· PlexCrypt comes with free technical support and upgrades for future enhancements and patches.
Supported Encryption Algorithms
Supported Digital Signature Algorithms
· PlexCrypt requires about 30MB disk space to install
· Java Runtime Environment
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!