Password Drill 0.1 / 0.1.1 Beta
Password Drill is a tool that lets an user to make use of passwords of ideal complexity and obscurity without writing them down.
WARNING: Pwdrill's security is only effective if used properly. Please see the 'doc/Security' file before using, especially if you are not a computer security professional.
What's New in 0.1 Stable Release:
· Bump to stable version 0.1! Includes tweaks to documentation and newlines at the end of all files.
What's New in 0.1.1 Beta Development Release:
· convolutedsha1.pl, doc/Usage, libpwdrill.pl, pwdrill.pl: Try to use sha1sum on systems without Digest::SHA1.
· Very roundabout method used; may not be worth it in the long run.
· TODO, doc/Usage, libpwdrill.pl, pwdrill.pl: Do more comprehensive detection for default drill file location in order to work with a wider range of operating systems.
· TODO, doc/Usage, pwdrill.pl: Prefer use of Term::ReadKey for terminal echo settings, with stty used as an alternative.
· TODO, doc/Usage, libpwdrill.pl: Randomize drill item order at drill time to prevent user from developing "false