PHPkrm is a web-based GnuPG (PGP and GPG) keyring manager.
· http://localhost/PATH/ List all keyrings
· http://localhost/PATH/?q=KEYRING/KEYID Download the key in ASCII mode
· http://localhost/PATH/?q=KEYRING/download Download all the keyring in ASCII mode
· http://localhost/PATH/?q=KEYRING/print Full list of all keys in KEYRING in text mode
· http://localhost/PATH/?q=KEYRING/refresh Synchronize with keyserver to refresh keys UID's and optionaly send all keys to it
· The headers can be customized by creating in the keyrings folder ($dbpath) the files named as the keyring name but ending with .php or .txt for html or print version respectively.
· The headers of the main page with keyrings list can be customized by creating a file named list.php in the same folder as index.php.
· Using reCAPTCHA (Anti-SPAM method)
-Download and save recaptchalib.php in the same folder as index.php.
-Configure $recaptcha_* variables with the reCAPTCHA mail keys and form keys.
· Apache Rewrite (Optional)
· reCAPTCHA PHP library (Optional)
· Descompress in a empty web folder
· Configure config.php
· For Rewrite:
-Configure $basehref at config.php
-Configure RewriteBase at .htaccess
· Create the keyrings folder ($dbpath) with permissions of www user
· Create empty files in the previous folder with the name of keyrings
-The keyring name must be only alphanumeric and/or the characters -_
-Files must be owned by www user
· Add to crontab wget http://localhost/PATH/?q=KEYRING/refresh to sync with the keyserver to refresh keys UID's and optionaly send all keys to it.