OpenCT implements drivers for several smart card readers. OpenCT comes as driver in ifdhandler format for PC/SC-Lite, as CT-API driver, or as a small and lean middleware, so applications can use it with minimal overhead. OpenCT also has a primitive mechanism to export smart card readers to remote machines via tcp/ip.
OpenCT was written by an international team and is licensed as Open Source software under the LGPL license. For a list of all authors and contributers as well as detailed license information see AuthorsAndCredits.
· generic USB CCID driver
· Towitoko readers and compatibles
· Schlumberger/Axalto e-gate tokens
· Aladdin eToken PRO
· Rainbow iKey 3000
· PertoSmart USB and Serial (ACS AC-1030)
· PertoSmart EMV and ACS ACR38U
· Smartmouse/Phoenix driver
· WB Electronics' Infinity USB Unlimited
Not well tested:
· OMNIKEY CardMan
· Eutron "CryptoIdentity" ITSEC-I/P
· Gemplus Readers
· Rainbow iKey 2032
· Kobil Kaan Professional and Telesec B1
· Cherry Smartboard
What's New in This Release:
· The build system has been changed, including new configure options.
· The CCID driver was improved.