OneKript is a Front-End for the program of disk encryption "on the flye" TrueCrypt, released under license GPL.
It has been developed with the environment Kommander for KDE (to have the kommander-executor is necessary to start OneKript.). At the moment is available the version 0.5.1.
Here are some key features of "OneKript":
· Creation of normal and hidden volumes.
· Selection of the file system type, size and algorithms of hash and encryption.
· Double introduction of password.
· It allows to use keyfiles and random sources
· Mount and unmount of volumes with capacity for read only and protection of hidden volumes.
What's New in This Release:
· view volume properties
· keyfiles creations
· test internal algorithms
· overwrite option.
· new gui design
· improvement of the detection of erroneous fields system
· elimination (almost) complete of the use of konsole