NxFilter is a free web filtering program that allows system administrators to control the activity of users on Internet. With NxFilter, you will be able to monitor Internet usage in your private network and block access to certain websites for specified users.
NxFilter features Active Directory integration, dual policy setup for work-time and free-time, user or group based policy assignment, quota time, unlimited number of user and group creation, unlimited custom categories, embedded web server and embedded DB, internationalized domain name support, and a built-in GUI.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· SRV record excluded from local DNS cashing.
· Logoff script added for Active Directory.
· IP based ACL replaced to simpler one.
· IP based ACL for admin GUI added.
· Bug fixed, apply custom categories against IDN.