NiX - WVS 0.9
NiX - WVS is a tool for webmasters to audit their website security.
- Full multithreaded engine everywhere
- Supports atm. max. 10 proxies (Will use random proxy for every request. Of course site audit can be done without any proxy as well.
- You can configure how many threads will be used for each Module
- Uses a ramdisk for better performance
- Very customizable, you can define timeouts, misc options like Useragent and so on
- Easy customizable modules, very easy to add new dir/file checks and for example new LFI/RFI bugs etc...
- Current modules =>
- Full site crawler
- Directory and filechecks (Also nested Dir/File checks can be defined to be done)
- xScan attack database (Uses Milw0rm vulnerabilities, several hundreds already added but need still lot of work...)
- Parameter manipulation engine supports atm. only Local File Inclusion and Remote File Inclusion tests. Much more will be added like SQL Injections/XSS/CRLF Injects/Cookie manipulation and so on...
- It have also nice logic like if there was not anything to crawl, it wont do nested directory checks even you defined it do that and so on.