MyPasswordSafe is a straight-forward, easy-to-use password manager. MyPasswordSafe maintains compatibility with Password Safe files.
Here are some key features of "MyPasswordSafe":
· Safes are encrypted when they are stored to disk.
· Passwords never have to be seen, because they are copied to the clipboard
· Random passwords can be generated.
· Window size, position, and column widths are remembered.
· Passwords remain encrypted until they need to be decrypted at the dialog and file levels.
· A safe can be made active so it will always be opened when MyPasswordSafe starts.
· Supports Unicode in the safes
· Languages supported: English and French
What's New in This Release:
· A place where MyPasswordSafe wasn't 64-bit clean because it used a "long" where it should have used an "int" was fixed.