MyNmap is a tool that uses Apache/PHP/MySQL/PERL (designed to run on Linux, BSD, or other Unix clones) to display Nmap network scan data for large networks. It is/has been used at organizations to regularly scan thousands of hosts with positive results.
Here are some key features of "MyNmap":
· The ability to show changes over time (what is new, or what has disappeared)
· Can display grids of what ports are available based on network, operating system, ports in common, etc.
· Perform scheduled scans
· ￭xport reports in CSV
· Available for free under the GPL license
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug which caused some NSE scripts to fail, due to the absence of the NSE SCRIPT_NAME environment variable when the scripts are loaded. Michael Pattrick reported the problem. [Djalal]
· Fixed some inconsistencies in nmap-os-db reported by Xavier Sudre from netVigilance.
· [Zenmap] Worked around an error that caused the py2app bootstrap executable to be non-universal even when the rest of the application was universal. This prevented the binary .dmg from working on PowerPC. yxynaxen reported the problem. [David]
· [Ndiff] Fixed an output line that wasn't being redirected to a file when all other output was. [Daniel Miller]