MyNmap is a tool that uses Apache/PHP/MySQL/PERL to display Nmap network scan data for large networks.
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in MyNmap 0.55:
- Fixed a bug which caused some NSE scripts to fail, due to the absence of the NSE SCRIPT_NAME environment variable when the scripts are loaded. Michael Pattrick reported the problem. [Djalal]
- Fixed some inconsistencies in nmap-os-db reported by Xavier Sudre from netVigilance.
- [Zenmap] Worked around an error that caused the py2app bootstrap executable to be non-universal even when the rest of the application was universal. This prevented the binary .dmg from working on PowerPC. yxynaxen reported the problem. [David]
- [Ndiff] Fixed an output line that wasn't being redirected to a file when all other output was. [Daniel Miller]
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Todd Garrison
- ROOT \ Security
MyNmap is a tool that uses Apache/PHP/MySQL/PERL (designed to run on Linux, BSD, or other Unix clones) to display Nmap network scan data for large networks. It is/has been used at organizations to regularly scan thousands of hosts with positive results.
Last updated on January 31st, 2011
feature list requirements