MailScan for Linux Mail Servers 5.x
Worlds first Real-Time mail scanning Software for Linux Mail Servers
MailScan for Linux Mail Servers is delivers all these functions. It provides a comprehensive virus, harmful-carrier and content security. It stops these threats before they arrive on to the company's network. MailScan for Linux acts as a Content-Security and Anti-Virus Software for your Corporate Mail Server.
- Real-time Anti-Virus at the Mail Gateway:
- MailScan comes with the world's fastest and earliest updating Anti-Virus system that detects Viruses, Worms, Trojans, Backdoors, Rootkits, Spywares, Adwares, Bots, Porn Dialers, Trojan Clickers and all other kinds of malicious programs at the Mail Server.
- Powerful Anti-Spam and Anti-Phishing:
- MailScan stops Spamming and Phishing using a combination of technologies like Non Intrusive Learning Patterns (NILP), Gray Listing, Real-time Black List (RBL), SURBL, General Header Tests, MX/A DNS Record Verification, Reverse DNS, X-Spam Rules Check and more.
- Non Intrusive Learning Patterns:
- Non Intrusive Learning Patterns (NILP) is a revolutionary technology from MicroWorld that works on the principles of Artificial Intelligence, which employs an adaptive mechanism in Spam and Phishing Control. This technology can analyze each email according to the Behavioral Patterns of the user and can take an informed decision there after.
- Advanced Content Scanning Options:
- Content Control options allow you to specify restricted words or phrases in e-mails that should be detected by MailScan. E-mails with such words anywhere in the subject, body or tags can be deleted or quarantined.
- Automated Threat Notifications:
- When a virus is detected in an e-mail or attachment, or when restricted words and phrases are found in the mail content, the mail can be deleted, quarantined or disinfected. MailScan provides you the option to send a customized notification to the sender, the intended recipient or others, informing them about
- Compression and Decompression:
- Oversized files are compressed using standard file compressors with options for automatic decompression. MailScan can be configured to create 'EXE' files or self-extracting zip files that are automatically decompressed at the recipient's machine.
- Comprehensive Reports:
- This feature provides a report of MailScan activity for a period. There are five tab pages that provide reports about different MailScan tasks. The tabs are: Mails Sent from Local Domains, Mail Details, Alt.
- eScan Remote Support:
- eScan Remote Support (ERS) works with the help of remote desktop connection which enables eScan Support technicians to access computers with problems from a remote location and troubleshoot them directly. This helps in providing secure, faster and better support worldwide and also increases efficiency.
- eScan Auto Back-up / Restore:
- eScan Auto Back-up / Restore utility takes back-up of all the frequently used files (PE files) and stores it in an encrypted form. If an infection is found, eScan's Auto Back-up / Restore utility will restore back all the clean files in real-time without the need to format the Mail Server.
- Self Diagnosis / Troubleshooting:
- When the software encounters any problem in functioning, 'Send Debug Information' of eScan generates a file called 'debugs. zip'. eScan gives an option to send that Self Analysis along with a small description of the problem keyed in by the user to the MicroWorld support team, who identifies the cause of the issue and helps resolve it.
MailScan for Linux Mail Servers
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!