LnxFire is a firewall tool for Linux aimed at the small business and home office client. Use the firewall creation wizard to quickly create a basic firewall. Watch and listen to the intruders splat of the firewall.
Here are some key features of "LnxFire":
· Wizard for quick setup.
· Dynamic rule modifiers for rapid changes.
· Pro-Active monitoring of hits on blocked ports.
· Port scanning trigger for automatic lock-out.
· Audible hits and alerts.
· Automatic reports on Monday listing all hits.
· E-Mail alerts on lock-out's.
· Background color changes based on threat level.
· Log file viewer.
· Ability to set log file paths for security.
· Ability to set rule paths for security.
· Pam console helper
· Monitor modem connection.
· Track system files for intrusion.
· Alert on startup and timed interval if system files have changed.
· Lock down computer on intrusion detection and alert administrator.
· Most features can be selected/un-selected in preferences.