LnxFire is a firewall tool for Linux aimed at the small business and home office client.
LnxFire is a firewall tool for Linux aimed at the small business and home office client. Use the firewall creation wizard to quickly create a basic firewall. Watch and listen to the intruders splat of the firewall.
- Wizard for quick setup.
- Dynamic rule modifiers for rapid changes.
- Pro-Active monitoring of hits on blocked ports.
- Port scanning trigger for automatic lock-out.
- Audible hits and alerts.
- Automatic reports on Monday listing all hits.
- E-Mail alerts on lock-out's.
- Background color changes based on threat level.
- Log file viewer.
- Ability to set log file paths for security.
- Ability to set rule paths for security.
- Pam console helper
- Monitor modem connection.
- Track system files for intrusion.
- Alert on startup and timed interval if system files have changed.
- Lock down computer on intrusion detection and alert administrator.
- Most features can be selected/un-selected in preferences.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!