LinOTP is an open solution for strong two-factor authentication with One Time Passwords. LinOTP 2 is also open as far as its modular architecture is concerned. LinOTP 2 aims to not bind you to any decision of the authentication protocol or it does not dictate you where your user information should be stored. This is achieved by its new, totally modular architecture.
The LinOTP package contains the LinOTP Server Core.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· QR-Code enrolment was added to the management Web UI and self-service portal.
· A QR-Code image was added to replies.
· It is now possible to send a HTTP 500 error response instead of status:false.
· Man pages were added for command line tools.
· Broken TOTP resync was fixed.
· Performance with dynamic token classes was improved.
· The contents of the lost password token was defined.
· Also added were HTML documentation for the LinOTP Web UI, import of OCRA seeds via CSV, support for the AD uidType DN, objectGUID, and sAMAccountName, counting of only active tokens for the licensing, and improved SQL- and LDAPResolver.