LUKSUS is an open source command-line (Bash) script that empowers users to create an encrypted filesystem on any partition or hard drive, local or external.
LUKSUS also supports the creation of an encrypted filecontainer. It has been tested on the Ubuntu, Debian, Arch Linux and DragonFlyBSD operating systems.
· An empty hard drive or storage media
· Knowledge about which device the hardrive or storage
· GNU Coreutils
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version adds DragonFlyBSD support. LUKSUS has now gone from just theoretically supporting DragonFlyBSD to actually supporting it.
· Note that filecontainer encryption is also supported, but it must be noted that, for some reason, this takes a lot of time to achieve (about ten minutes for a 200mb filecontainer).
· Further code cleanup has been also done, in particular to its output.