Kpasman is a small password manager for the K Desktop Environment, influenced greatly by gpasman. Following the file format of gpasman, you can open and save the rc2-encrypted data files from either program transparently.
Here are some key features of "Kpasman":
· shares file format with gpasman
· rc2 encrypted, password protected data file
· hide/show password column
· lock program when you walk away from your desk
· KDE 3.x
· Qt 3.x
· gcc >= 2.8.1 or egcs
What's New in This Release:
· added hide action
· Added --nodocking cmdline option
· Fixed session management.
· Added simple drag and drop.
· Added autolock on hide.
· Added minimal docking support.
· Removed broken SDI code.
· Made it remember screen position.
· Made it lock/unlock at app level.
· Made all columns except password autoresize
· Changed QLineEdit into KPasswordEdit where appropriate.
· Added View/Hide menubar.
· Changed View into a KListView / KlistViewItem for alternating colors.
· Added 'about' info.
· Ported to KDE3/Qt3. Old menu/statusbar/toolbar stuff replaced by actions. Old KDevelop-based dialogs replaced by Qt-designer .ui dialogs. Changed old custom Recent Files into recentfiles action. Etc.