A pure implementation of SSH2 in Java
The JSch project provides users a way to connect to a sshd server and use port forwarding, file transfer, X11 forwarding, etc.
- X11 forwarding
- xauth spoofing
- port forwarding
- stream forwarding
- signal sending
- envrironment variable passing
- remote exec
- generating DSA and RSA key pairs
- changing the passphrase for a private key
- partial authentication
- SSH File Transfer Protocol
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- bugfix: "verify: false" error on Java7u6(and later). FIXED. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12279836/ssh-using-jschexception-verify-false-sometimes-fails https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1374
- bugfix: Session#setPortForwardingL(String bind_address, int lport, String host, int rport) will not work for the long host name. FIXED.
- change: changed JSch#getIdentityRepository() to be public.
- feature: added the following method to choose a canceled remote port-forwarding with the specified bind address, Session#delPortForwardingR(String bind_address, int rport)