Guarded Key is the most secure password manager software which uses encrypted database to store all your online identities. Data is encrypted with 4096-bit key and 8 layers of encryption. Encrypted database can only be accessed via username and password (this is the only password you have to remember), which is protected so well, that breaking 10 character password would take on a personal computer 8 billion years.
Touch screen and task bar icon with popup menu provides easy navigation in the list of online accounts. Password generator provides easy way of creating strong password for each online account or password can be defined manually. One click decrypts information about an account and performs automatic sign in. It starts web browser, navigates to login url and enters username and password. When done, data in memory is shredded (overwritten with zeros) so that it is not exposed to potential viruses or spyware. This keeps all your online identities safe, but ready for use.
Here are some key features of "Guarded Key":
· Sign into your favourite web sites with one-click
· Use one password forever
· Manage all your online identities on USB flash drive
· Protect your accounts with 4096-bit key and 8 layers of encryption
· Use touch screen and finger gestures to browse online accounts
· Platform independent - use operating system of your choice and use one license on all platforms
· Browser independence - use with any web browser of your choice
· Universal license - use on unlimited number of computers
· Auto-generated password - let Guarded Key generate strong password for each account
· Custom password - choose password, if you don t want to use auto-generated password
· Optional Info - your other data is encrypted (membership Id, PIN, expiration date etc.)
· Computer management - enhance safety by authorizing computers for Guarded Key sign-in
· User management - add users with their own passwords for access to shared online accounts
· 60 days trial version
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Financial Info - Bank Account and Credit/Debit card management. Allows to add bank account numbers, with routing number, SWIFT code, IBAN number, credit/debit card numbers with security code (useful for online shopping), PIN (ATM access code), expiration date, billing address or address of the financial institution, phone number, email, website address.
· Contacts - Address book which allows to enter name, birth date, home or work address, cell/home/work phone numbers, personal/work email address, website, social network links, web address pointing to a photograph, download photo to local storage and display photo when contact is selected in the address book.
· Products - Product code management allows to maintain information about software licenses, software activation codes, expiration date, hardware/software product codes or serial numbers, contact information, phone number, email address, website and social network links.
· Mac OS X - added icon into the system menu. Clicking icon opens menu with list of all online accounts. Clicking an account opens browser and attempts automatic sign in. Popup menu was only available on Windows and Linux, now it has been added into Mac OS X version.
· Added "Touch Screen" menu item into taskbar icon popup menu (all platforms). Clicking this menu item opens Touch Screen with icons representing online accounts.