GPass is a password manager for the GNOME2 desktop.
The password collection is stored in an encrypted file, protected by a master-password.
Here are some key features of "GPass":
· Clean and easy-to-use user interface.
· Quick-search facility.
· Username and password may easisy be copied to the clipboard.
· Encryption is done using the OpenSSL cryptographics library.
· The built-in password generator helps you generate secure passwords.
· The GNOME2 libraries.
· The OpenSSL cryptographic library (libcrypto).
What's New in This Release:
· Can not run GPass if it is already running.
· Method to exit application after it has locked.
· Fixed bug, that is crashed GPass when the following operating.
· The most top entry moves to the place immediately before by drag and drop.
· The entry moves to the same place or the place immediately after by
· drag and drop.